Business Process Automation
Family Automation Revit (FAR)
CAD Enhancement, Inc. uses the FAR process, our unique software development process, to help manufacturers automate the creation of Revit families. Using the FAR process, CAD Enhancement ensures that manufacturers are maintaining the integrity of their product while providing the most accurate product data to architects who are using their products in their building designs.
Benefits of FAR for Manufacturers:
· Manufacturer maintains control of the Revit families with assurance the product specifications are accurate
· No need to maintain Revit Families as it can be an automated process
· No staff required on Revit – if individual families need to be created – see CAD Enhancement ‘CAD on demand’ service
· Ease to make adjustments for product changes
· Create a simple customization solution for easy, quick and accurate Revit families to Architects for configurable products
· This tool can be developed for accessibility to customers and prospects via the Manufacturer’s website
Benefits of FAR for Architects:
· Manufacturers using FAR will provide approved Revit families assuring product data accuracy compared to what is found on various websites on the Internet
· Clean Revit files – no importing / exporting overhead in your project files
· More efficient - improves productivity as there is no need to re-create an inaccurate Revit family
· No need to manage Revit files created by companies using FAR
· Accessibility to accurate data is crucial to designing a better building
· Allows Architects to use the efficiencies of the BIM (Building Information Modeling) platform as it was intended to be used
Contact us today to learn how FAR can improve productivity, accuracy and coordination of Revit Families for you.
We have added a blog to allow you to comment and /or ask questions about the FAR program.